Thursday, May 28, 2015

Momma & Me Style//Walk Trendy + Row.

I have some exciting brands/shops for you all to check out today.
I recently collaborated with Walk Trendy, an affordable fashion online store with DARLING clothes!


They sent me the beautifully printed top pictured below.
I got SO many compliments on the beautiful blouse when I wore it. It fits absolutely perfect.

I also won a giveaway (yaay!) a little bit ago from Row.
They have so many cute kiddo tees.
My little guy didn't fit in the shirt when I ordered it, but he fits now!!
...and the shirt is so super cute!

well...at least momma loves giving kisses



eat. play. sleep.





momma___

bebe___
leggings//(hand sewn by yours truly)

xo__lauryn
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric