Tuesday, January 20, 2015

the PERFECT dress for you (& me)!

I was recently contacted by the brand eShatki to sample an item.
As you can imagine, I always check out the brand before I agree to collaborate.
I do not like to represent brands unless I absolutely love them...
and let me tell you...
when I first went to the eShatki website, I was in AWE.
YOU. GUYS.
there are SO MANY dresses!!!

Since I was a little girl I have been absolutely in love with dresses. 
I would save up all of my money and buy me a pretty dress from Macy's 
and be the happiest girl alive.
Well since then, I have grown and gotten taller. I'm 5'7".
And I mean, generally... not a problem.
But I can be pretty picky when it comes to dresses.
I like them to be long enough to go to my knee & bonus points if the dress 
has sleeves.

Well eShatki is completely customizable.
You can pick out ANY dress
add sleeves
take away sleeves
add length
cut length
add pockets
change the neckline
etc.
Is this not absolutely amazing!!??
Plus, they take your measurements & height all into consideration.
My dress fits PERFECTLY.
So you can only assume these dresses cost a fortune?
Well they don't.
(doesn't this all seem like a lie!?)
They are extremely affordable!
Here's a little sneak peek of some of my favorites:
my fav collection of eShatki dresses


check out my incredible dress!







sometimes i just can't model :/ 


dress//eshatki.com
earrings//target
shoes//6pm

& for following my blog, eShatki is kindly giving 10% off Love Notes readers
available now until Feb 20!
Just use the code: lovenotes
and follow these rules ;)

Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.

If you buy something great I want to know about it!!
xo__lauryn


+ + + + + +
LINKING UP HERE:
T U E S D A Y//

W E D N E S D A Y//
[style link party @ tucker up]
[style me wednesday @ shopping my closet]
[what i wore to work @ mix and match fashion]
[what i wore @ cappuccino and fashion]

F R I D A Y//

S U N D A Y//

3 comments :

  1. Great dress! I love the floral detailing at the top. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eshakti! You look adorable! I love the embroidery! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this dress on you! You look perfect!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric