Tuesday, January 6, 2015

flowing + printed + classy

beautifully printed and flowing blouses have been a style staple since 2012
and the trend is totally going to stick around for 2015.
flouncy & printed blouses are a must have for me.
i love that i can put on a pretty blouse, some mascara, red lips, and a ponytail
yet still look like i'm ready for the day.

i have been doing some collaboration with sheinside and i have LOVED their products and website.
i put together some of my favorite printed blouses from sheinside
the links to each blouse are below the picture, and bonus...
they are all totally affordable!!
which one is your favorite? let me know what you think.

printed blouses



happy tuesday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric